LANCOME




For the longest time I have been in search for the perfect matte foundation but, all my efforts seemed in vain. That was before I set my eyes on this foundation, Teint Idole Ultra 24H by Lancome.  It is indeed an incredible gem. It is light to medium coverage but, it also can be full coverage. I got it in the shade 540 Suede (W). Along with the foundation, i got a Tote bag, a face wash, a face moisturizer, a face youth serum, a mascara and lip stick all for free. I must say my visit to Lancome last week has served a greater purpose than I imagined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2ABOUT

A girl with a wild passion for DIYs and anything fashion and skin related. A dautgher, sister and friend in the making. Above all a lover of adventure and the finest things in life.
Powered by Blogger.