EIGHT MONTHS IN

Ok I lied when I said 2017 was going to be a year of consistency on this blog. I clearly fell off the wagon and totally forgot to write here. So let me catch you up on what has been going on.
I finished business school in December and started 2018 with so many new year resolutions.

We are eight months deep into this year and I don't know what I have accomplished so far. At least I am alive lol. One of my resolution was to do more hair styles and create more so far I think I am accomplishing that goal. I sewed a few bonnets for my sister, cousin, and some friends. I won't  make any more promises only to break them.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

2ABOUT

A girl with a wild passion for DIYs and anything fashion and skin related. A dautgher, sister and friend in the making. Above all a lover of adventure and the finest things in life.
Powered by Blogger.